- President George Bush with James Cook and Jan Schetzina in Schetzina's lab
Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9-1/2 x 6-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying materials: Visiting three physics labs on February 2, 1990, President George Bush was shown "see-in-the-dark" semiconductors and a demonstration of new lasers using these materials. Here he is with Physics Associates Professor James Cook and Physics Professor Jan Schetzina.
more info on Bush, George, 1924-
Schetzina, J. F. more info on Schetzina, J. F. (Jan F.)
Cook, James more info on Cook, James
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Noteworthy alumni and guest visitors, A-C (UA023.024.061) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).