Faculty retiring in 1989
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Faculty retiring in 1989
- [top row] Larry Nelson, Stat, Dick King, Econ. & Business, Henry Brown, MEAS, Joe Love, Architecture, [center row] Nash Winstead, Provost, Joe Phillips, Ag. Extension, Charles McCants, Soils, Pault Ston, E & B, [botton row] Frank Thomas, Food Science, Eric Ellwood, Forest Resources, Clifford Martin, Soils, Rachel Kinlow, Home Econ. Picture taken May 12, 1989 at General Adm. B.O.G. meeting w/ Nash Winstead subbing for the Chancellor.
Veterans -- United States
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 6-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
more info on Nelson, Larry
King, Dick more info on King, Dick
Brown, Henry L. more info on Brown, Henry L.
Love, Joseph William more info on Love, Joseph William, 1931-2003
Winstead, Nash Nicks more info on Winstead, Nash Nicks
Phillips, J. A. more info on Phillips, J. A. (Joseph A.)
McCants, Charles B. more info on McCants, Charles B. (Charles Bernard)
Stone, Paul S. more info on Stone, Paul S., 1929-
Thomas, Frank Bancroft, 1922-2007 more info on Thomas, Frank Bancroft, 1922-2007
Ellwood, Eric L. more info on Ellwood, Eric L., 1922-
Martin, Clifford K. more info on Martin, Clifford K., 1918-2005
Thomas, Rachel Kirby Kinlaw more info on Thomas, Rachel Kirby Kinlaw
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)