- Fred Smetana examining resolution vacuum gauge calibration machinery
Laboratories -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 1/2 x 7 7/8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Dr. Fredrick O. Smetana, Aerospace Engineering faculty member at NC State, is scene working at a resolution vacuum gauge calibration that he designed and developed for teaching and research in the university's aerospace engineering laboratories of which he is in charge.
Smetana, Frederick O.
more info on Smetana, Frederick O., 1928-
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, S (UA023.024.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).