- Goodwin George Reeves shows graduate student laser for use in optical communications systems
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 4-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Threewitts, Bill more info on Threewitts, Bill
- Created Date:
- Goodwin George Reeves; NCSU Lasers, December 1971: Dr. G. George Reeves of North Carolina State University's electrical engineering faculty shows the pinpoint solid state laser he developed for use in optical communication systems. Graduate student David Wyke inspects the device that could be key to personal TV channels. Photo by Bill Threewitts.
Reeves, Goodwin George
more info on Reeves, Goodwin George, 1938-
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, R (UA023.024.029) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).