- John Lee Nash portrait
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 2 7/16 x 3 1/2 inches
- Item identifier:
- Waller Studio more info on Waller Studio
- Created Date:
- circa to
- John Lee Nash, $500 American Viscose Corp. Scholarship, Textile School, 1960-1961; Waller Studio, Raleigh, N. C.
Nash, John Lee
more info on Nash, John Lee
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State College. School of Textiles more info on North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, N (UA023.024.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).