Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Genetics research at NCSU
African American women
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 x 9 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Counting the various mutations which result from crossing the lines of fruit flies is one of the duties of Mrs. Justina Williams, research assistant in the Genetics Department at N.C. State University.
North Carolina State University -- Research
more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Student life. African American students (UA023.025.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)