Farm and Home Week, N. C. State College
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Farm and Home Week, N. C. State College
- Woman weaving on a floor loom.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Copyright holder:
- News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.) more info on News and Observer (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Division of Archives and History Photograph Collection (State Archives of North Carolina Collection 4.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.