Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 4-H boys performing in costume
- Transcribed from original material: Five young boys dressed as "Indians" performing on stage decorated with small 4-H banners.
Community and Extension
Costumes (Character dress)
- Original Format:
- 35 mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
United States of America
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.