1951 4-H Congress male speaker
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 1951 4-H Congress male speaker
- Older man in 4-H uniform giving a speech
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- 35 mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.