- 4-H display: We learn to be good citizens through 4-H
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- A 4-H display showing cut-outs of a boy and girl next to a globe, with a banner reading "We learn to be good citizens through 4-H"
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- National 4-H Congress (UA023.008.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.