Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Wayne Co. health center - H.D. members assisted
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Women -- Health and hygiene
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- A woman in a nurse's coat assisting a woman in a hospital gown walk
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.