- Johnston County women participating in tuberculosis, cancer, and heart survey
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Women -- Health and hygiene
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Johnston County, 1952, mass t.b., cancer, and heart survey; Women and one girl in line at a mobile health screening unit
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. General (UA023.009.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.