- Field and city, Winston-Salem, N.C.
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A man on a tractor mowing a field at the Children's Home (Winston-Salem, N.C.). The buildings along the skyline are, left to right, the R. J. Reynolds Building, the O’Hanlon Building, the Robert E. Lee Hotel, the Nissan Building, the Carolina Hotel and Theatre, and First Baptist Church.
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration work. General (UA023.009.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.