- Dorthea Dix property, Centennial Campus, North Carolina State
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Facilities
more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Centennial Campus (UA023.028) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Davis, Alexander Jackson, 1803-1892 more info on Davis, Alexander Jackson, 1803-1892
- 820 South Boylan Ave.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The hospital building includes 'Davisean' windows. The core was razed in the mid twentieth century.
- Historical note:
- The hospital was founded for the insane, and the campus includes other late nineteenth and early twentieth century buildings, such as this structure.
Children -- Health and hygiene
Mental health facilities
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.771587, -78.653443