- Dr. Garnor and Mr. W. H. White the day after the reception for the opening of the laboratory
Agricultural experiment stations
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 12.7 x 17.8 cm
- Item identifier:
- Gilmore, J. U. more info on Gilmore, J. U.
- Created Date:
Granville County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William Kerr Collins photograph collection on tobacco (MC00352) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.