Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Group from Beaufort County who won the prize of a bundle of tobacco, corn cob pipe, and pack of cigarettes for the travelling the greatest number of total miles to attend the meeting
Agricultural experiment stations
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
Granville County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- William Kerr Collins photograph collection on tobacco (MC00352) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.