- Completing soil survey of Columbus County, August 1916
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 14 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Title continues: This photograph shows a section of the "Green Swamp" and the way in which the soil survey work was carried on. The growth was so dense that boats on the canals were the only conveyances that could be passed.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Columbus County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. General (UA023.007.080) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.