Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cotton gin in King's Mountain, NC, 1934
Cotton gins and ginning
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Typical cotton gin, P. D. Herndon, King's Mountain, North Carolina, October 25, 1934
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Cleveland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.