- Farm with cotton field grown with fertilizer
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Newman, C. L. more info on Newman, C. L.
- Created Date:
- On the farm of B. P. Lytch, an excellent field of cotton grown using Norfolk F. S. L. fertilizer, Laurinburg, North Carolina, July 1922
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Scotland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Cotton (UA023.007.081) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.