Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Crop science students in classroom
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 12.7 x 17.8 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Crop science students in classroom, North Carolina State College
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Photographs, 1900-1999 (UA023.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.