Dr. L. D. Baver and R. M. Salter reading through "Wheat Varieties for North Carolina" booklet
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Dr. L. D. Baver and R. M. Salter reading through "Wheat Varieties for North Carolina" booklet
- Dr. L. D. Baver on left with R. M. Salter; Booklet reads "Wheat Varieties for North Carolina, The Agricultural Experiment Station of the North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering and North Carolina Department of Agriculture; I. O. Schaub, Acting Director, State College Station, Raleigh, NC"
Grain -- Varieties
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
Black and white negative
- 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
Salter, Robert M. more info on Salter, Robert M. (Robert Mundhenk), 1892-
Baver, L. D. (Leonard David), 1901- more info on Baver, L. D. (Leonard David), 1901-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.