- Barley grown for the small grain demonstration field day on the farm of C. L. Neal, Salisbury, North Carolina, May 17, 1939
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Left to right: 1. Nobarb; 2. N.C. 15; 3. Tenn 6; 4. Brugh
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.