- Alfalfa drilled September 16 at rate of 33 pounds per acre
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Title continues: Fertilized with 4 tons ground limestone and 500 # 2-8-8 per acre. This crop is after crimson clover grazed and turned under and cowpeas turned under. State Hospital, Goldsboro, North Carolina. October 24, 1938
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.