- County agent J. W. Cameron of Anson County and other inspecting oats field
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Stuart, A. D. more info on Stuart, A. D.
- Created Date:
- County agent J. W. Cameron of Anson County inspecting field of fulgrain strain 1 oats planted after cotton; 24 pounds of seed was used on 11 acres. May 1937
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Cameron, J. W. more info on Cameron, J. W.
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.