Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Detail of some of the shocks of purple straw wheat grown by S. L. Carpenter
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Middleton, Gordon K. (Gordon Kennedy), 1895-1986 more info on Middleton, Gordon K. (Gordon Kennedy), 1895-1986
- Created Date:
- Title continues: 50 bushels per acre estimated yield. These shocks are 5 1/2 feet high. July 27, 1929
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.