- Alfalfa sown in spring of 1924
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Title continues: 4 tons limestone per acre applied on left, none on right. Has averaged 3 tons of hay per acre per year. Derita, North Carolina. September 13, 1928
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. General (UA023.007.080) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.