- Field of oats and vetch for hay
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- McCrary, O. F. more info on McCrary, O. F.
- Created Date:
- "Excellent field of oats and vetch for hay which was very thick and waist high making at least two tons of very fine hay per acre," July 19, 1920. H. B. Emerson, Concord, North Carolina, R. # 2
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.