- Waterwheel, Yadkin County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Brumfield, L. F. more info on Brumfield, L. F.
- Created Date:
- Prize-winning photograph from the 1930 North Carolina County Agents News Contest (Class B - photographs) depicting two men and boy standing near water wheel in woods
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Gifts and awards (UA023.007.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.