- Artificially heated sweet potato beds on the farm of D. A. Coggains, Troy, North Carolina, May 1944
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- These beds were started on March 13, and potatoes were ready for setting approximately 30 days ahead of regular plantings
Montgomery County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. General (UA023.007.080) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.