- Spraying snap peas with magnesium arsenate for control of Mexican bean beetles on the farm of A. V. [Neat], Mount Airy, North Carolina, August 6, 1926
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 14 cm
- Item identifier:
- Brannon, C. H. more info on Brannon, C. H.
- Created Date:
Surry County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Grain and legume crops (UA023.007.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.