Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Wide and narrow row tobacco in field
- Wide and narrow row tobacco, Roger Cullipher, Merry Hill, North Carolina, June 1942
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 9 x 12 cm
- Item identifier:
- Grant, B. E. more info on Grant, B. E.
- Created Date:
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Merry Hill (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.