- Ross Vaughn with County agent M. E. Hallowell inspecting his demonstration of South Carolina system of tobacco growing, Nashville, North Carolina, June 1942
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7 x 10 cm
- Item identifier:
- Cooke, H. L. more info on Cooke, H. L.
- Created Date:
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Tobacco (UA023.007.084) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.