Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Field of burley tobacco on the farm of Mr. Otis Chandler, August 20, 1928
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- Created Date:
- Field of burley tobacco showing how thick it grows in the best soils properly fertilized. 12 - 4 - 6 was used on this tobacco at the rate of 1,000 pounds per acre
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Tobacco (UA023.007.084) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.