- Tobacco on very rich land, fertilized with 1000 pounds of 8-3-5 per acre. Plants set 18 inches in row. This tobacco has cured excellently. G. E. Callahan, Bladensboro (Bladen Co.), N.C., August 20, 1926
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- News and observer more info on News and observer (Raleigh, N.C. : 1894)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Tobacco (UA023.007.084) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.