- Curing tobacco on W. P. Joyner's farm in Zebulon, North Carolina, 1919
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10.2 x 12.7 cm
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Group of people working in front of a building with an advertisement for Camel cigarettes and Mortons salt
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Tobacco (UA023.007.084) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.