- African American farmers at the annual farmer's conference
African American farmers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Jones, R. E. more info on Jones, R. E. (Robert Earle)
- Created Date:
- 700 or more Negro farm men and women at the annual farmer's conference in New Bern, Craven County, North Carolina, August 14 and 15, 1940
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.