- John Johnson, R-1, Scotland Neck, North Carolina, kneeling over the measured corn. He produced 68.5 bushels on the acre of corn st[ands?] in the background, November 8, 1939
African American farmers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Jones, R. E. more info on Jones, R. E. (Robert Earle)
- Created Date:
Halifax County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Vegetable crops (UA023.007.085) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.