Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Mr. J. F. Eagles probably the first demonstrator signed by County Agent J. A. Butler
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 14 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Mr. J. F. Eagles, Statesville, N.C., probably the first demonstrator signed by County Agent J. A. Butler, November 20, 1907. James A. Butler was appointed the first county agent in North Carolina, November 18, 1907. He arranged the first Cooperative Extension demonstration with J. F. Eagles of Statesville, November 20, 1907
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Eagles, J.F. more info on Eagles, J.F.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services. People (UA023.007.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.