- Dr. Luther Shaw, extension plant pathologist, delivers a noon-time talk to a group of Johnston County farmers who went on the farm tour. Dinner was served at the home of Mr. Joel A. Johnson, August 10, 1938
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.