Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Johnston County farmers on the farm tour
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
- Johnston County, NC farmers on the farm tour inspecting an outlet ditch, properly constructed by the Johnston County terracing unit and properly seeded down with a good grass mixture to prevent further erosion, on the farm of W. G. Massey, Jr., August 10, 1938. S. C. Oliver, county agent, is talking to the group of farmers.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.