- Farmer's son in front of his 4-H Club project that will make over 100 bushels of corn per acre
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 13 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- While the Wilkes County farm tour visits the farm of J. L. Gregory, his son stands in front of his 4-H Club project that will make over 100 bushels of corn per acre, July 20, 1937
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Wilkes County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Plants (UA023.008.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.