Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Iredell County farmers at field meeting on crops and soil improvement
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 6 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Morrow, A. R. more info on Morrow, A. R.
- Created Date:
- Over a hundred farmers of Iredell County attended seven field meetings held by county agent A. R. Morrow to show the value of vetch, oats, and barley for hay and soil improvement, June 29, 1926; Group of farmers standing in a field
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Morrow, A. R. more info on Morrow, A. R.
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.