Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Man working sweet potato field with cultivator
African American farmers
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 13 x 7 cm
- Item identifier:
- Grant, B. E. more info on Grant, B. E.
- Created Date:
- African American man working in the field; Five-hoe cultivator with sweet-potato-vine lifter for hilling sweet potatoes, Glenn Simons farm, Windsor, North Carolina, July 1944
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.