- Typical farm house found along the Bogue Sound
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Typical farm house found in the Bogue Sound section of Carteret County, North Carolina, August 1924; Photograph of farm home on property along Bogue Sound
Carteret County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Farming. Buildings (UA023.007.092) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.