Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Display for balanced farming presented by Wake County, North Carolina, 1920s
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 9 x 14 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Display showing crops and their uses
Farm and Home Week
more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.