- T. F. Sellers of King's Mountain, North Carolina, winner of the $200 as first prize in Cleveland contest by producing 5,084 pounds of lint cotton on five acres of land, 1930
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 12 cm
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- T. F. Sellers stands in front of bales of cotton holding his trophy
Cleveland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Gifts and awards (UA023.007.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.