- T. F. Sellers of King's Mountain, NC, winner of the $200 first prize by producing 5084 pounds of lint cotton on five acres of land
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 12 cm
- Item identifier:
- Shoffner, Robert Worth more info on Shoffner, Robert Worth, 1902-1995
- Created Date:
- T. F. Sellers of King's Mountain, North Carolina, winner of the $200 as first prize in Cleveland contest by producing 5,084 pounds of lint cotton on five acres of land, 1930. T. F. Sellers stands in front of bales of cotton holding his trophy
Cleveland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Gifts and awards (UA023.007.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.