- Photograph comparing cotton plants grown under different treatments, November 1, 1928
Soils -- Nitrogen content
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. more info on Blair, E. C.
- Created Date:
- Cotton on the left was top-dressed with #300 nitrate of soda per acre. Cotton on the right was fertilized the same as the left, but without top-dresser
Hertford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Cotton (UA023.007.081) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.