- James Monroe Jarvis with a sample stalk of the Jarvis yellow corn, which he originated, August 18, 1926
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 14 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- Created Date:
Jarvis, James Monroe
more info on Jarvis, James Monroe
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Farming. General (UA023.007.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.