- H. G. Huntington (left) of Pender County (N.C.), largest blueberry grower in the state, conferring with Dr. George M. Darrow, senior pomologist of USDA, April 1940
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
United States. Department of Agriculture
more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services. People (UA023.007.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.