- J. F. Pressley's latham red raspberry planting, July, 1935
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Niswonger, H. R. more info on Niswonger, H. R.
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Mr. and Mrs. Pressley and son being instructed in method of filling the half pint cup with raspberries for the market. Planting one year old and first picking
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Catawba County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Fruit crops (UA023.007.082) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.